KSD309-U One-shot Type Thermostat
Designed for one-time overheating protection of electrical appliances, it can be customized according to customer needs. This product can be used in appliances such as ovens, bread machines, photocopies, printers, etc. that require over-temperature protection.
BASIC TECHNICAL PARAMETERS
|Uses:||Temperature control / overheat protection||Application:||Heating elements such as coffee makers, ovens, dishwashers, etc.|
|Maximum operating temperature:||280℃||Insulation resistance:||use the insulation resistance meter to add voltage DC500V, >10M.|
|Electrical strength:||The part between live parts and non-charged parts can withstand 2000V (reinforced insulation type: 3750V), 50Hz AC current, sine wave, one-minute bearing test. No breakdown, no arcing.||Disc diameter:||Φ12.8mm (1/2")|
|Reset type:||One-shot Type|
|Resistance between terminals:||≦50mΩ||T Max:||330°C|
|Temperature characteristics:||One-shot type - the thermostat is turned on at room temperature, and the thermostat cannot be reset after it is turned off.||Certification:||UL/CQC/TUV|
|Terminal model:||customized (for reference)||Cover:||Customized (for reference)|
●Fast heat transfer;
●No breakdown, no arcing;
●Each thermostat will be tested and the temperature pass rate is high.
DIMENSION OF THE MAIN BODY
|OT range||Life cycles||250V 10A||250V 16A|
|package||500/ inner box, box size: 480 (length) * 282 (width) * 218 (height) (mm)|
|minimal order size||1000|
|payment method||Wire transfer, Western Union|
|delivery time||15 to 20 days|
INSTALLATION AND DIRECTION FOR USE
|Installation and use instructions:|
1. Grounding method: Connected to the grounding metal parts of the equipment through the metal casing of the thermostat.
2. The thermostat shall be operated in a general indoor environment where the relative humidity of the air is not more than 90%, no corrosive gas, no flammable gas and conductive dust.
3. When the temperature controller is in contact with the temperature, the cover should be placed close to the heat-generating part of the controlled appliance, and the thermal surface of the cover should be coated with thermal grease or other similar heat-conducting medium.
4. When the temperature controller is exposed to liquid or steam, it is recommended to use a stainless steel cover and a reliable leak-proof measure to prevent liquid from seeping into the insulation of the thermostat.
5. It is not possible to collapse or deform the top of the cover to avoid changes in operating temperature or other properties.
6. Do not allow liquid to penetrate inside the thermostat! The housing must be protected from excessive forces to prevent cracking; the housing should be kept clean to prevent contamination of conductive materials to prevent short-circuit breakdown due to reduced insulation.
7. The terminal cannot be bent during use, otherwise the reliability of the electrical connection will be affected.
Add product X