Number of views:
WS series Semi-auto defrost thermostats (with SPST switch and manusal push-defrost mechanism)
Number of views:
Product serial number
This series have a defrosting shaft at the axis of the adjusting shaft each,with semi-auto defrosting function. Pushing down the defrosting shaft can realize the defrosting, and reset to the original setting temperatures automatically. They can be used as temperature controlling elements in household refrigeration appliances such as refrigerators.
BASIC TECHNICAL PARAMETERS
|Available temperature range:||-36～+7℃||Adjustable temperature range:||Max.18℃|
|Certifications:||CQC，VDE，UL||Defrost reset temp.range:||3～7℃|
|Installation and use instructions:|
1. Grounding method: Connected to the grounding metal parts of the equipment through the metal casing of the thermostat.
2. The thermostat shall be operated in a general indoor environment where the relative humidity of the air is not more than 90%, no corrosive gas, no flammable gas and conductive dust.
3. When the temperature controller is in contact with the temperature, the cover should be placed close to the heat-generating part of the controlled appliance, and the thermal surface of the cover should be coated with thermal grease or other similar heat-conducting medium.
4. When the temperature controller is exposed to liquid or steam, it is recommended to use a stainless steel cover and a reliable leak-proof measure to prevent liquid from seeping into the insulation of the thermostat.
5. It is not possible to collapse or deform the top of the cover to avoid changes in operating temperature or other properties.
6. Do not allow liquid to penetrate inside the thermostat! The housing must be protected from excessive forces to prevent cracking; the housing should be kept clean to prevent contamination of conductive materials to prevent short-circuit breakdown due to reduced insulation.
7. The terminal cannot be bent during use, otherwise the reliability of the electrical connection will be affected.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table
Online customer service
- Product serial number
- Name of product
- Retail price
- Expected unit price
- *Order quantity
Method of contact and profession
Add product X
Selected 0 Each