KSD315 16A Loading Manual Reset Thermostat
The series of KSD306 and KSD306-B that is of double-pole structure falls in the category of manual reset type thermal protector. The product series, safety and reliable, is used in high-duty electric water heater for overheating protection. When the instant snap of bimetal disc occurs at certain temperature, two contacts separate promptly by means of mechanical transition and simultaneously two-phase circuit disconnects in order to completely cut off power supply. Pressing reset lever will restore the power supply.
BASIC TECHNICAL PARAMETERS
|Uses:||overheat protection||Application:||Water heater (Heater thermostat)|
|Maximum operating temperature:||125℃||Temperature difference:||for reference|
|Contact material:||silver||Insulation resistance:||use the insulation resistance meter to add voltage DC500V, >10M.|
|Electrical strength:||The part between live parts and non-charged parts can withstand 2000V (reinforced insulation type: 3750V), 50Hz AC current, sine wave, one-minute bearing test. No breakdown, no arcing.||Reset type:||Manual|
|Resistance between terminals:||≦50mΩ||Heat resistant temperature：||185℃|
|Terminal model:||customized (for reference)||Cover:||Customized (for reference)|
●Fast heat transfer;
●No breakdown, no arcing;
●Each thermostat will be tested and the temperature pass rate is high.
DIMENSION OF THE MAIN BODY
|OT range||Life cycles||250V 30A|
|package||250/ inner box, box size: 480 (length) * 282 (width) * 218 (height) (mm)|
|minimal order size||1000|
|payment method||Wire transfer, Western Union|
|delivery time||15 to 20 days|
INSTALLATION AND DIRECTION FOR USE
|Installation and use instructions:|
1. Grounding method: Connected to the grounding metal parts of the equipment through the metal casing of the thermostat.
2. The thermostat shall be operated in a general indoor environment where the relative humidity of the air is not more than 90%, no corrosive gas, no flammable gas and conductive dust.
3. When the temperature controller is in contact with the temperature, the cover should be placed close to the heat-generating part of the controlled appliance, and the thermal surface of the cover should be coated with thermal grease or other similar heat-conducting medium.
4. When the temperature controller is exposed to liquid or steam, it is recommended to use a stainless steel cover and a reliable leak-proof measure to prevent liquid from seeping into the insulation of the thermostat.
5. It is not possible to collapse or deform the top of the cover to avoid changes in operating temperature or other properties.
6. Do not allow liquid to penetrate inside the thermostat! The housing must be protected from excessive forces to prevent cracking; the housing should be kept clean to prevent contamination of conductive materials to prevent short-circuit breakdown due to reduced insulation.
7. The terminal cannot be bent during use, otherwise the reliability of the electrical connection will be affected.
Add product X