Number of views:
KSD305 16A Waterproof Bimetal Thermal Protector
Number of views:
Product serial number
KSD305 series snap-action defrost thermostat is a kind of waterproof bimetal thermal protector. It is of single-pole single-throw structure and works under resistive load. Thermostat is enveloped by epoxy resin. The product series is widely used as heating compensated switch or automatic defrosting control switch in air-cooling frostless refrigerators.
BASIC TECHNICAL PARAMETERS
|Uses:||Waterproof/Temperature control||Application:||Refrigerator/Air conditioner/Freezer|
|Maximum operating temperature:||-5°C-100°C||Cold resistant temperature:||-40℃|
|Disconnection limit tolerance:||±3℃||Protection level:||IP54|
|Recovering the limit tolerance：||±5℃||Contact material:||silver|
|Wire color:||red / brown / blue||Wire diameter:||0.75mm² / 0.5mm²|
|Reset type:||Auto Reset||Wire length:||custom|
●Easy to install;
●No breakdown, no arcing;
●Each thermostat will be tested and the temperature pass rate is high.
DIMENSION OF THE MAIN BODY
|OT range||Life cycles||125V 16A/250V 10A|
UL:E137238, sec. 8
|package||200/ inner box, 5 boxes/carton, box size: 480 (length) * 282 (width) * 218 (height) (mm)|
|minimal order size||1000|
|payment method||Wire transfer, Western Union|
|delivery time||15 to 20 days|
INSTALLATION AND DIRECTION FOR USE
|Installation and use instructions:|
1. Grounding method: Connected to the grounding metal parts of the equipment through the metal casing of the thermostat.
2. The thermostat shall be operated in a general indoor environment where the relative humidity of the air is not more than 90%, no corrosive gas, no flammable gas and conductive dust.
3. When the temperature controller is in contact with the temperature, the cover should be placed close to the heat-generating part of the controlled appliance, and the thermal surface of the cover should be coated with thermal grease or other similar heat-conducting medium.
4. When the temperature controller is exposed to liquid or steam, it is recommended to use a stainless steel cover and a reliable leak-proof measure to prevent liquid from seeping into the insulation of the thermostat.
5. It is not possible to collapse or deform the top of the cover to avoid changes in operating temperature or other properties.
6. Do not allow liquid to penetrate inside the thermostat! The housing must be protected from excessive forces to prevent cracking; the housing should be kept clean to prevent contamination of conductive materials to prevent short-circuit breakdown due to reduced insulation.
7. The terminal cannot be bent during use, otherwise the reliability of the electrical connection will be affected.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table
Online customer service