Number of views:
KSD301 Bimetal Thermostat
Number of views:
Product serial number
The product is applicable to the thermal radiation control on various electric heating appliances including electric hairdryers, electric heaters, warm air blowers, dehumidifiers, stewpots, etc.
BASIC TECHNICAL PARAMETERS
|Uses:||overheat protection||Application:||coffee machine/water dispenser/toaster /microwave/ electric heater/portable refrigerator, etc.|
|Maximum operating temperature:||220℃||Temperature difference:||for reference|
|Tolerance:||for reference||Protection level:||IP00|
|Contact material:||silver / gold||Insulation resistance:||use the insulation resistance meter to add voltage DC500V, >10M.|
|Electrical strength:||The part between live parts and non-charged parts can withstand 2000V (reinforced insulation type: 3750V), 50Hz AC current, sine wave, one-minute bearing test. No breakdown, no arcing.|
|Resistance between terminals:||≦50mΩ||Heat resistant temperature:||280°C (long term); 310°C (less than 15 minutes)|
|Temperature characteristics:||regular type - the disconnection temperature is higher than the on temperature. (Normally closed); Type K - Disconnect temperature is lower than the on temperature. (Normally open); One-time action type - The temperature controller is turned on at room temperature, and the thermostat cannot be reset after it is disconnected.|
|Disc diameter:||Φ12.8mm (1/2")||Certification:||UL/CQC/TUV|
|Terminal model:||customized (for reference)||Cover:||Customized (for reference)|
●Easy to install;
●Fast heat transfer;
●No breakdown, no arcing;
●Each thermostat will be tested and the temperature pass rate is high.
DIMENSION OF THE MAIN BODY
|250V 10A||125V 16A||250V 16A|
|100,000||UL: E137238, sec. 2||
UL: E137238, sec. 2
|package||200/ inner box, 5 boxes/carton, box size: 480 (length) * 282 (width) * 218 (height) (mm)|
|minimal order size||1000|
|payment method||Wire transfer, Western Union|
|delivery time||15 to 20 days|
INSTALLATION AND DIRECTION FOR USE
|Installation and use instructions:|
1. Grounding method: Connected to the grounding metal parts of the equipment through the metal casing of the thermostat.
2. The thermostat shall be operated in a general indoor environment where the relative humidity of the air is not more than 90%, no corrosive gas, no flammable gas and conductive dust.
3. When the temperature controller is in contact with the temperature, the cover should be placed close to the heat-generating part of the controlled appliance, and the thermal surface of the cover should be coated with thermal grease or other similar heat-conducting medium.
4. When the temperature controller is exposed to liquid or steam, it is recommended to use a stainless steel cover and a reliable leak-proof measure to prevent liquid from seeping into the insulation of the thermostat.
5. It is not possible to collapse or deform the top of the cover to avoid changes in operating temperature or other properties.
6. Do not allow liquid to penetrate inside the thermostat! The housing must be protected from excessive forces to prevent cracking; the housing should be kept clean to prevent contamination of conductive materials to prevent short-circuit breakdown due to reduced insulation.
7. The terminal cannot be bent during use, otherwise the reliability of the electrical connection will be affected.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table
Online customer service