KSD311-R Interruptible Manual Reset Thermostat
KSD311-R Series interruptible manual reset thermostat (1/2”) is designed upon KSD301-R construction. With interruptible cut-off mechanism, it is available for cutting off the circuit at any time even the temperature not raising to the preset temperature.
Typical usage case: power time limit for coffee maker (means it should be cut off automatically 40mins later after the power supply loaded. ). Generally, there are two options to choose: one is to equip PCB computer control panel, but with high cost; the other is to use KSD311-R series thermostat with advantage of lower cost and reliability design.
BASIC TECHNICAL PARAMETERS
|Rated current：||10A (resistive)||Resistance between terminals:||≦50mΩ|
1.Automatically cut off when reaching operating temperature, and manual reset after temperature drops down;
2.Manual cut off, and manual reset.
|Operating temperature：||40～180℃||Tmax：||Long term: 205℃ / Short term（15 min）：235℃|
DIMENSION OF THE MAIN BODY
INSTALLATION AND DIRECTION FOR USE
|Installation and use instructions:|
1. Grounding method: Connected to the grounding metal parts of the equipment through the metal casing of the thermostat.
2. The thermostat shall be operated in a general indoor environment where the relative humidity of the air is not more than 90%, no corrosive gas, no flammable gas and conductive dust.
3. When the temperature controller is in contact with the temperature, the cover should be placed close to the heat-generating part of the controlled appliance, and the thermal surface of the cover should be coated with thermal grease or other similar heat-conducting medium.
4. When the temperature controller is exposed to liquid or steam, it is recommended to use a stainless steel cover and a reliable leak-proof measure to prevent liquid from seeping into the insulation of the thermostat.
5. It is not possible to collapse or deform the top of the cover to avoid changes in operating temperature or other properties.
6. Do not allow liquid to penetrate inside the thermostat! The housing must be protected from excessive forces to prevent cracking; the housing should be kept clean to prevent contamination of conductive materials to prevent short-circuit breakdown due to reduced insulation.
7. The terminal cannot be bent during use, otherwise the reliability of the electrical connection will be affected.