Number of views:
KSD312 Rice Cooker Thermostat
Number of views:
Product serial number
This is the bimetal thermostat limiter used in rice cooker. With the new design installed a bimetal component for sensing temperature, compare to the traditional rice cooker thermostat by the following items, you can find its advantages:
1.Break the limit of soft magnetic operating temperature, a variety of operating temperature can be made flexibly according to customer requirements;
2.Be stable operating temperature, the temperature change will be less than 1℃ after the action of 100,000 times;
3.Small volume, meet the requirement of design of small rice cooker.
BASIC TECHNICAL PARAMETERS
|Application:||Rice Cooker||Temperature range：||40-200℃|
|Maximum operating temperature:||-5℃-100℃||Current:||25A|
|Rod length:||Customized (for reference)|
DIMENSION OF THE MAIN BODY
|package||100/ inner box, 5 boxes/carton, box size: 480 (length) * 282 (width) * 218 (height) (mm)|
|minimal order size||500|
|payment method||Wire transfer, Western Union|
|delivery time||15 to 20 days|
INSTALLATION AND DIRECTION FOR USE
|Installation and use instructions:|
1. Grounding method: Connected to the grounding metal parts of the equipment through the metal casing of the thermostat.
2. The thermostat shall be operated in a general indoor environment where the relative humidity of the air is not more than 90%, no corrosive gas, no flammable gas and conductive dust.
3. When the temperature controller is in contact with the temperature, the cover should be placed close to the heat-generating part of the controlled appliance, and the thermal surface of the cover should be coated with thermal grease or other similar heat-conducting medium.
4. When the temperature controller is exposed to liquid or steam, it is recommended to use a stainless steel cover and a reliable leak-proof measure to prevent liquid from seeping into the insulation of the thermostat.
5. It is not possible to collapse or deform the top of the cover to avoid changes in operating temperature or other properties.
6. Do not allow liquid to penetrate inside the thermostat! The housing must be protected from excessive forces to prevent cracking; the housing should be kept clean to prevent contamination of conductive materials to prevent short-circuit breakdown due to reduced insulation.
7. The terminal cannot be bent during use, otherwise the reliability of the electrical connection will be affected.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table
Online customer service
Method of contact and profession
Add product X
Selected 0 Each