KSD303-D-CN Waterproof And Hermetically Seal Thermostat
KSD303 series snap-action defrost thermostat is a kind of miniature waterproof and hermetically seal bimetal thermal protector. It is of single-pole single-throw structure and works under resistive load. Thermostat is enveloped in cold-resistant and flame-retardant plastic tube or sealing gum for possible underwater applications. The product series is widely used as heating compensated switch or automatic defrosting control switch in air-cooling frostless refrigerators.
BASIC TECHNICAL PARAMETERS
|Defrost / temperature control / protection||Application:||Refrigerator (waterproof thermostat, refrigerator thermostat)|
|Maximum operating temperature:||70℃||Temperature difference:||for reference|
|Tolerance:||for reference||Minimum tolerance:||10℃|
|Contact material:||silver||Insulation resistance:||use the insulation resistance meter to add voltage DC500V, >10M.|
|Electrical strength:||The part between live parts and non-charged parts can withstand 2000V (reinforced insulation type: 3750V), 50Hz AC current, sine wave, one-minute bearing test. No breakdown, no arcing.||
|Reset type:||Auto Reset||T Max：||90℃|
|Resistance between terminals:||≦50mΩ||Heat resistant temperature:||280°C (long term); 310°C (less than 15 minutes)|
|Disconnection limit tolerance:||±2.5℃||Recovering the limit temperature：||±4℃|
|Wire color:||red / brown / blue||Certification:||TUV|
|Wire length:||customized (for reference)|
●Fast heat transfer;
●No breakdown, no arcing;
●Each thermostat will be tested and the temperature pass rate is high.
DIMENSION OF THE MAIN BODY
|200/ inner box, 5 boxes/carton, box size: 480 (length) * 282 (width) * 218 (height) (mm)|
|minimal order size||1000|
|payment method||Wire transfer, Western Union|
|delivery time||15 to 20 days|
INSTALLATION AND DIRECTION FOR USE
Installation and use instructions:
1. Grounding method: Connected to the grounding metal parts of the equipment through the metal casing of the thermostat.
2. The thermostat shall be operated in a general indoor environment where the relative humidity of the air is not more than 90%, no corrosive gas, no flammable gas and conductive dust.
3. When the temperature controller is in contact with the temperature, the cover should be placed close to the heat-generating part of the controlled appliance, and the thermal surface of the cover should be coated with thermal grease or other similar heat-conducting medium.
4. When the temperature controller is exposed to liquid or steam, it is recommended to use a stainless steel cover and a reliable leak-proof measure to prevent liquid from seeping into the insulation of the thermostat.
5. It is not possible to collapse or deform the top of the cover to avoid changes in operating temperature or other properties.
6. Do not allow liquid to penetrate inside the thermostat! The housing must be protected from excessive forces to prevent cracking; the housing should be kept clean to prevent contamination of conductive materials to prevent short-circuit breakdown due to reduced insulation.
7. The terminal cannot be bent during use, otherwise the reliability of the electrical connection will be affected.